The Transforming Learning Accelerator is part of Stanford’s Long-Range Vision, which seeks to accelerate purposeful impact in the world.
The Transforming Learning Accelerator (TLA) fosters a future where all learners thrive – no matter their cultural backgrounds, zip code, or abilities. The TLA advances new approaches to understanding learning and creates a sustainable model to turn discovery into scalable and equitable solutions. It provides centralized resources to co-create solutions and move ideas and innovations beyond Stanford. Among the TLA's goals:
- Create a new center of scholarship that bridges emerging discoveries in education, neuroscience, humanities, data science, psychology, law, and other fields;
- Broker new and distinct partnerships that ensure solutions are effective, equitable, more immediate, and widely used;
- Inspire new curriculum, tools, and training that meet the needs of all learners;
- Provide analyses that support better learning opportunities for diverse learners; and
- Expand the community of problem-solvers in education by creating new opportunities for faculty across disciplines to bring their creativity and expertise to the challenges of actual learners.
Stay in touch
We're interested in your ideas for improving learning whether as a partner, researcher, supporter, or co-creator. Sign up for information about new funding opportunities, projects, events, workshops, and more.