Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
10:00 AM—01:00 PM
|Available to||Faculty / Staff, General Public|
This event has passed.
Breakthroughs in neuroscience, technology, and data are making it possible to create more equitable, just, and effective learning solutions. The Transforming Learning Accelerator inaugural Spring Summit brings together Stanford researchers who use these game-changers to improve learning and educational outcomes for all students.
Join for some or all of this recorded event.
- Jo Boaler, Professor of Mathematics Education, Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Emma Brunskill, Associate Professor of Computer Science and Education (by courtesy), Stanford School of Engineering
- Nick Haber, Assistant Professor of Education and Computer Science (by courtesy), Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Victor Lee, Associate Professor of Education, Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Carla Pugh, Professor of Surgery and Director of the Technology Enabled Clinical Improvement (T.E.C.I.) Center, Stanford Medicine
- Dan Schwartz, Dean, Stanford Graduate School of Education
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President, Stanford University
- Jason Yeatman, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Education, Stanford Medicine and Graduate School of Education